These Terms contain a binding arbitration clause and a waiver of class action rights.
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information. If you are under the age of 18 and have subscribed to any of the paid content available on our site, you must have your parent’s permission and we will assume you have done so. We do not otherwise knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old. If we become aware that a customer is under the age of 18 and has registered or otherwise provided Personal Information, we will cancel the corresponding registration and delete such information from our records.
By using this Site and any services provided by this Site (the “Services”), you represent and warrant that you meet the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet these requirements, you must not access or use the Site or use the Services.
You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes and only for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may download or print a single copy of any portion of the content provided on the Site for your personal, non-commercial use, provided you do not remove any trademark, copyright or other notice contained in such material. No other use is permitted unless otherwise expressly permitted in writing by City of Palms Youth Choir. You may not, for example, use the Site to transmit, post, download, distribute, copy, display publicly, store or destroy material (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity or other personal rights of others, or (c) that is libelous, obscene, offensive, threatening, defamatory, abusive or hateful.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security measures on the Site, including, without limitation:
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network;
- Sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services;
- Hijacking all or any part of the Site content, deleting or changing any Site content, deploying pop-up messages or advertising, running or displaying this Site or any Site content in frames or through similar means on another Site, or linking to the Site or any page within the Site, without our specific written permission;
- Using a false password or one belonging to another user or accessing data not intended for the user or logging into a server or account which such user is not authorized to access; or
- Disclosing a password or permitting a third party to use a password or failing to notify us if a password is compromised.
We have absolute discretion to determine if any use violates these rules and to act as we deem appropriate in the event of any violation. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. We will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, cooperate with, and make disclosures to, law enforcement authorities in identifying and prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
Unless otherwise noted, all materials, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, audio, video clips, text, “look and feel”, layout, graphics, messages, files, documents, and written and other materials that appear as part of the Site (collectively, the “Contents”) whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, as well as all derivative works are property owned, controlled, licensed or used with permission by City of Palms Youth Choir. The Site as a whole and its Contents are protected by copyright, trademark, trade dress and other laws and all worldwide right, title and interest in and to the Site and its Contents are owned by City of Palms Youth Choir or used with permission. cityofpalmsyouthchoir.com, the City of Palms Youth Choir logo, and all other trademarks and service marks appearing on this Site are property of City of Palms Youth Choir or are used with permission of the owner. You agree not to display or use such marks without City of Palms Youth Choir’s prior written permission. City of Palms Youth Choir disclaims any proprietary interest in trademarks, service marks, logos, slogans, domain names and trade names other than its own.
The information presented on or through the Site is made available solely for general informational purposes. We may update the content on this Site from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Requests to use the Contents for any purpose other than as permitted in these Terms should be directed to City of Palms Youth Choir at the contact information provided above.
From time to time, City of Palms Youth Choir may offer the ability for Site users to publish or upload information or comments to the Site. This functionality may be reserved for registered users. City of Palms Youth Choir reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor the information or material you submit to the Site. City of Palms Youth Choir will have the right to remove any such information or material that in its sole discretion violates, or may violate, any applicable law or these Terms or upon the request of any third party. In City of Palms Youth Choir’s sole and absolute discretion City of Palms Youth Choir may ban users from publishing on the site, participate in Discussions, block access to and cancel the user’s registration, the only liability for any of which will be City of Palms Youth Choir’s refund of any remaining balance of any subscription fee.
You will not post, download, or copy on the Site, transmit to other users, communicate any content (or links thereto), or otherwise engage in any activity on the Site that:
- Violates any applicable law or regulation;
- Promotes or enables illegal or unlawful activities;
- Will infringe the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others;
- Violates the privacy or publicity or other personal rights of others;
- Misrepresents affiliation, connection or association with, any person or entity;
- Is intended to deceive or defraud other users of the Site;
- Is libelous, obscene, profane, inaccurate, sexually suggestive, offensive, threatening, defamatory, abusive or hateful;
- Promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Is intended to or tends to annoy, threaten, harass, or intimidate any other users of the Site;
- Contains video or images of another person without his or her permission;
- Contains, collects or solicits personal information about a minor; or
- Distributes another person’s personal information without his or her permission, or collects or solicits another person’s personal information for commercial or unlawful purposes.
Other Site users may post information that is protected under copyright laws (whether or not identified as such). You agree that you will not copy, download, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, commercially use, or sell any City of Palms Youth Choir or third party proprietary information available on or through the Site.
By posting information or content to any public area of the Site you grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to City of Palms Youth Choir and its affiliates an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, reproduce, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such information and content, and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.